- Drain the sardines from the cans, pouring the olive oil into a deep frying pan with the chopped onion. Bring until the onion is transparent. Add chopped parsley, tomatoes and peppers and season with salt.
- Cook and season with saffron. Add to the bread dough the softened margarine and the olive oil from the frying pan, after being drained by a dowel, gradually lowering. Handle the dough well until it is loose.
- Form a round shape with greased foil and cover it with some of the dough stretched with the roll. Put the sardines to form a crown and cover them with the braised.
- Cover with the other half of the dough, tightly tightly around it, open a small hole in the center to leave the steam, grate the surface with leftovers of the dough and brush it with the egg yolk, in the middle of the baking.
- The oven should be at a medium temperature to bake the dough and then be raised to brown.